What are cookies?
This website uses a technology called “cookies” in order to collect information on the use of the website, in order to improve the service and personalize the user experience.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to your computer and allows you to store and retrieve data that is installed on your computer for the purposes explained below. In no circumstance do our cookies use personal data or compromise its security.
By using this website, you consent and agree that we host these cookies on your computer or device, for the purposes expressed herein.
If you choose not to accept our cookies, you can continue to use our website in the normal way, although your user experience may be slightly impaired.
What types of cookies do we use?
To improve your experience and service, SÉNETON, S.A. uses its own and third-party cookies (other service providers), which can be classified according to their purpose as follows:
- Technical cookies: they are used to allow correct communication between the user’s equipment and the network and intervene in functions such as identifying the user’s session, accessing My Account, remembering the elements of an order, carrying out the purchase process and using Security elements.
- Personalization cookies: they are used to identify a user within the websites owned by SÉNETON, S.A. and that can be accessed with their predefined characteristics, such as the preferred language of the web, regional settings and other services. All these cookies are our own.
- Authentication or user identification cookies: they are used to maintain user access. These are own cookies.
- Plug-in cookies to exchange social content: these are cookies that are used to identify content shared with social networks and other websites. We use third-party cookies from Facebook (Facebook, Inc.), Twitter (Twitter, Inc.) and Google+ (Google, Inc.)
- Analysis Cookies: they are third-party cookies (Google Inc.) used to measure and analyze user navigation as a whole and allow us to improve our service, for example, deleting pages that no one uses or correcting errors on certain web pages. The application we use to measure and analyse our audience is Google Analytics.
- Advertising and behavioural advertising cookies: they are used to store information about user behaviour, which will serve to show you advertising related to your preferences both on this website and on others. It is a safe and transparent practice.
If you wish, you can prevent the installation of cookies or uninstall them at any time from your browser, configuring your preferences.
You can find information on how to do it depending on the browser you use at the following addresses:
If you use Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
If you use Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
If you use Internet Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
If you use Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
If you use another browser, you can obtain more information on how to configure the installation of cookies through the help or assistance section of that browser.
Changes in cookies policy