Each case will require a specific study, but generally, comprises the following phases:
BEAM UNDER BEAM
- Shoring of the beam to be reinforced, if necessary, for safety reasons.
- Locating and finding the damaged nerves of the beam along its length.
- Treatment of the damaged parts of the joists for intervention, by eliminating damaged areas.
- Chopped coatings in the bracket locations.
- Rethinking and placement of brackets.
- EXTEND beam assembly. Checking embedment lengths of the profiles, which are at least three times higher ridge. Checking the proper placement of the beam in the supports.
- Caulking the gap between the EXTEND beam and the reinforced beam with controlled mortar retraction, ensuring that it completely fills the space between them.
Beam under beam placement, system A
1. CLEAN UP DAMAGED BEAM AND PREPARATION FOR PLACEMENT SUPPORT WALLS
2. PLACEMENT OF SUPPORTS ON THE LOAD BEARING STRUCTURE
3. PLACEMENT OF THE BEAM
4. FILLING WITH WITHOUT RETRACTION MORTER
BEAM BETWEEN BEAMS
In solution B, after installing the EXTEND beams the sleepers and the tray located under the beam are arranged by, caulking the space between them and the beam as shown in the Figure.
Kit type details
Beam between beam placement, system B
1. CLEAN UP AND INSTALLATION OF SUPPORTS ON THE LOAD BEARING STRUCTURE
2. BEAM’S INSTALLATION WITH SUPERIOR KIT AND, HANGING RODS.
3.PLACEMENT OF TRAYS, SLEEPERS (TRANSVERSAL PROFILES) AND, FILLING.
4. PLACEMENT OF BOTTOM KIT AND, LEVELING.